Skip to main content

89 not allowed to make a living

I am one of those who live in New York City that’s not allowed to get a job. The reason is simple, the NYPD is against me, and the Chinese wanted everything from me.

The NYPD knowing that the Chinese hates me they let the Chinese lawyer represent me in court for a lot of illegal court case signed under my name. There are crazy Hong Kong lawyers that will sue me if I get a job. The Hong Kong lawyers believe in being poor is the best thing to get free food stamp money. The NYPD have my ID sold to a lot of men that spread diseases between my leg. They used my identity to have illegal immigrants coming to this country to work for low pay to supply Chinese food to the police. My citizenship no longer exists. The NYPD have the Chinese lawyer sold it. The NYPD also let the Chinese sign up a lot of illegal names under my court case for me to pay for. The NYPD have a lot of British names for me to pay up. They all claim I am an Asian, Han, I don’t need anything. Not even a place to live and money. The problem is they sold every ID and prove of who I am. They can not claim that I am a Asian, Han, anymore. They have no prove.

The Chinese wanted my names for other people and have my medical money paying for all the insurances. They also wanted my job. Whenever I apply for a job. The Chinese lawyer would call the office and have me fired and replace it with a Chinese. They get all my job applications. They deleted me out of indeed application on the internet. They afraid I get a job and get opportunity.

On twitter, I have a lot of people against me talking about making a living.

Those people are senior citizens in Chinatown. 

I am Asian. I am not Chinese. I am not Hong Kong. Those old people are supposed to have no say about me what so ever in their life about me.


They, in Chinatown. voted for me to be handicap. They voted me to be sued by lawyers if I get a job. They got doctors who will fuck me up if I make a living.

So I am not allowed to have a job.

I am homeless.

I need lots of help.

I am talking about getting money for free.
Flyfuyou.com play the apps and games and get money for free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September flowers 5

Go out to see them.

58 m failure

M==failed

17. About that game I downloaded

You know I don’t play that Hong Kong game. It’s a woman inside.  Changing it in to a male face book ID? Fucking Chinese. The contract is void. Has it bloom in pain? The agitation of having a horrible spring time season in your life. You NYPD try to gave it to me. I have to remember you people are nice? You promise never to help anyone! Julia is a real ugly whore. Your daughter. Calling me names I have it! The name is Joselin, ugly whore, given it to your daughter yet. $4000 charge on medical plan pay. You try to empty my bank account. Making sure I am poor. You work there, make the illegal charge pay on your own. Try to give a better life to the Chinese. Ha. I don’t need to sign. Ugly whore open up the medical pay on your own. Working with the Hong Kong like an ugly whore. Ugly whores all over don’t know how to work when you just want to pay the Hong Kong.  Hey, you Chinese try to fuck up my face with needle last night try to punch a lot of scars for every one to look at and get a bett