Skip to main content

88 so you want Chinese

A lot of you refuse to get vaccine in this season. There is a way out. Buddha practice allows no vaccination, but you have to follow Buddha rules. Many of you can not. If you stop signing people up on sigmund freud or stop getting Doctor Chen to donate sigmund freud to other people, you can have it. You people hate others. You want them to feel GODs hate. You spread Chickenpox to other people to feel GOD. You call diseases GODs hate. You got that hemorrhoid for other people to be dead for those gay people. You people are not real gay. You got your son go to the hospital and have his dickhead cut to sign up gay contract for women to get hemorrhoid in-plan. All this things are not Buddha practice. To have Buddha you have to delete GOD. Without GOD then you can practice Buddha. Buddha have a lot of herbal medication. 


I was given two pills called chicken eyes. The thing looks magical. But I didn’t eat it because I believed you have to kill the chickens before you eat them! The pills disappeared the next day. 


To have all of the Buddha’s medication you have to practice Buddha. Buddha is the opposite of GOD practice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September flowers 5

Go out to see them.

58 m failure

M==failed

17. About that game I downloaded

You know I don’t play that Hong Kong game. It’s a woman inside.  Changing it in to a male face book ID? Fucking Chinese. The contract is void. Has it bloom in pain? The agitation of having a horrible spring time season in your life. You NYPD try to gave it to me. I have to remember you people are nice? You promise never to help anyone! Julia is a real ugly whore. Your daughter. Calling me names I have it! The name is Joselin, ugly whore, given it to your daughter yet. $4000 charge on medical plan pay. You try to empty my bank account. Making sure I am poor. You work there, make the illegal charge pay on your own. Try to give a better life to the Chinese. Ha. I don’t need to sign. Ugly whore open up the medical pay on your own. Working with the Hong Kong like an ugly whore. Ugly whores all over don’t know how to work when you just want to pay the Hong Kong.  Hey, you Chinese try to fuck up my face with needle last night try to punch a lot of scars for every one to look at and get a bett