Skip to main content

86 self introduction

I came to this world unknowingly. I don’t remember anything. 

I came to the United States of America without legal Chinese ID.  I was given legal America ID only insured for one million dollars. And $5billion insured in case anyone tries to kill me.

The magic happen when the insurance was signed in. My parent decided to offer the insurance to a gay boy. They went to Chinatown to sell the package for a penny to a gay boy, saying I will never need it. Including it, my name was sold, saying that I don’t own it or can use it. My life deleted from everything.

Flyflyerclub.blogspot.com

I never been to school. But I go to the library often to borrow books and read things I am interested. I learn all I can with the limited skill I have. I am getting my GED in year 2022.

The neighborhood I live in is not a respected one. The police decided to sign me up on free prostitution to pay the gay boy a lot more money. They transfer my none driver license ID to California to make sure they have police officer to put a camera on me to have the money printing out when ever there are people looking.

The police officer contacted Robert Lee to have the cash printing out with an old man from the money printing press doing the signature sign up. 

There are a lot of men looking at me naked. They gotten so good, they sign me up on Buddha to have more men look at me naked.

My family know everything, and they enjoy it. They promise to me they will never give me anything. My mother promise she will never raise me. My father promised I will never have money. My sister promised she will take everything from my parents from me.

I grow up to 44 years old, and homeless. My name is Joselin Lam. I try to make a livening doing web design on the web. The Chinese community have a lot of doctors signing me up on Sigmund Freud. They claim that I am crazy because they want to get pay for free. All those doctors work in an office where no patients ever see them. They just keep saying people are crazy. They have no proof. All they do is keep applying for free medical pay for any kind of reason they like.

Doctor Chen is a famous Sigmund Freud offer doctor. Trying to help people by calling them crazy.

As of right now, I still have to make a living.

The Chinese are so good at everything, they even sold my resume for someone else to get a better job. 

That is not the only thing that they can sell. They claim they can sell anything. Including selling Chinese to anyone wants it. It means your soul. They were laughing on the web that I changed my name because the Chinese are charging insurance pay on my name that I couldn’t pay for. They though I have to use a nickname because they are counting on banking accounts showing how many nicknames I get, I have to pay for.

They sold my name “Joselin Lam” to a British old whore who wants money. The Chinese are adding more $$$$$$ charge on free medical pay right now on my account. You know it’s free medical pay, the NYPD keep telling people don’t ever work you will have no medical plan for free. Because all the money are given to Chinatown for free.

People now call me an old British “Joselin Lam”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September flowers 5

Go out to see them.

58 m failure

M==failed

17. About that game I downloaded

You know I don’t play that Hong Kong game. It’s a woman inside.  Changing it in to a male face book ID? Fucking Chinese. The contract is void. Has it bloom in pain? The agitation of having a horrible spring time season in your life. You NYPD try to gave it to me. I have to remember you people are nice? You promise never to help anyone! Julia is a real ugly whore. Your daughter. Calling me names I have it! The name is Joselin, ugly whore, given it to your daughter yet. $4000 charge on medical plan pay. You try to empty my bank account. Making sure I am poor. You work there, make the illegal charge pay on your own. Try to give a better life to the Chinese. Ha. I don’t need to sign. Ugly whore open up the medical pay on your own. Working with the Hong Kong like an ugly whore. Ugly whores all over don’t know how to work when you just want to pay the Hong Kong.  Hey, you Chinese try to fuck up my face with needle last night try to punch a lot of scars for every one to look at and get a bett