Hey, doctors Chen! Wanted to fuck me up because today you are still not getting good money? Trying to cut my vargina make sure I am ugly. Try to fuck it up for me so I can not pee. I know you hate me because someone pay you to fuck me up ugly. They are from Hong Kong. Some gay man you liked. You think I will have sex with him. Dream on. You people put diseases on my vargina. Dreaming I will want your Chinese children. Ugly doctors Chen.

Written by Joselin Lam Maybe Lady I study hard on my own I want to rule the world with my power I never looked good I have been called a boy I am nice I am behaved I need myself I need you to see me In the light I acknowledge In the dark I die In the light I see myself In the dark I changed I want to become a lady I maybe a lady Let you see me in all the light In the light I acknowledge In the dark I die In the light I see myself In the dark I changed 1-16-2022 Sunday didn’t go to church, too cold Http://Twitter.com/deleteshit88
Comments
Post a Comment