Look there is this thing per view on my phone that China is charging me to pay him. No one looks at my phone and he didn’t get money he will fuck up my phone. Already gotten stupid from CVS. My god you Chinese law firm can call to get pay with market value.
Written by Joselin Lam Maybe Lady I study hard on my own I want to rule the world with my power I never looked good I have been called a boy I am nice I am behaved I need myself I need you to see me In the light I acknowledge In the dark I die In the light I see myself In the dark I changed I want to become a lady I maybe a lady Let you see me in all the light In the light I acknowledge In the dark I die In the light I see myself In the dark I changed 1-16-2022 Sunday didn’t go to church, too cold Http://Twitter.com/deleteshit88
Comments
Post a Comment